Preparing your lunch can really help you stay on track.
- A wholefood lunch idea, strawberries and raspberries, cucumber slices with guac, salad with romaine lettuce and seasoned shrimp.
- Pistachios and fresh raspberries and snacks. With lunch grilled courgettes with cheddar cheese cubes with peppered salami and rocket salad.
- Salmon lunch berries, 2 eggs and a kale salad with crispy salmon, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Delicious low carb idea: cucumber pinwheels with goat cheese and prosciutto. Not forgetting dark chocolate, steamed broccoli and an arugula salad topped with tomatoes.
- Sweet potato gnocchi with pesto, sprouted pumpkin seeds, salmon, spring mix, sliced Honeycrisp apples and some dark chocolate.
As seen on @healthyfoodadvice Instagram page.